Welcome to 5-Day Full Day Preschool!!
Our theme for this week (May 15-19) is Summer!!!
This week we will be going over the following:
- Circle Time: prayer (Our Father), calendar, weather, jobs, 100’s chart, and celebrating summer and talking about what everyone is doing over the summer
- Religion: Summer/Last Day of School
- Class Meeting: Virtues – How can we continue to use the virtues over the summer?
- Pre-3: writing uppercase letters and numbers review
- Pre-4: writing and reading CVC words
- Literacy: complete all unfinished pages in handwriting books
- Math: ocean adding two numbers to make 10 game and number GO FISH
- Manipulative/Fine Motor: student choice
- Art/Sensory: finger-painting, watercolor painting, and journaling “This year in preschool I learned . . .” and “This summer I will . . .”
- Science: Making kites with our 7th grade buddies
- Wednesday: 8th Grade Graduation at 6:00pm
- Friday: LAST DAY OF SCHOOL – $1.00 Pajama/Hat DRESS DOWN – Noon Dismissal – NO AFTERCARE
It has been a blast teaching your children this year! Thank you for everything you have done! Hope you all have a wonderful summer!
If This Is Your First Time Ordering Online:
Our class earns bonus points for each book ordered. I use these points to purchase resources for our classroom.
• REGISTER at https://clubs2.scholastic.com/ , ENTER the Class Activation Code: P7Z6M, CHOOSE from thousands of print titles, value packs and puzzles, SUBMIT the order to me by the due date listed on the website, EARN FREE Books for our classroom too!
Clip art/fonts used with permission from DJ Inkers www.djinkers.com
Contact me through fast direct if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.