Our Before and After School Care programs are operated in-house to ensure continuity in expectations. We have teachers who supervise the programs and create a loving, family environment for all who participate. The programs are flexible, reasonably priced and enable families to pay as they use the programs. For more information, please expand any of the information tabs below by clicking on them:
Most Sacred Heart School provides before school care each school day morning from 6:00am -7:35am. This is for Most Sacred Heart School students only. Any child arriving at school prior to 7:35 am must come to Before School Care. If you plan to use this service, please keep in mind the following guidelines:
1. Before School Care is held in the dining room. Please enter through the West school door nearest the gymnasium. (Other doors will be locked.)
2. Students should come directly to the dining room and report in. No child should be left at the door or on the parking lot prior to the 6:00 am opening of Before School Care.
3.Students are expected to remain seated, talk quietly, do homework, etc.
4. There is no breakfast meal or snack provided.
5. The charge for Before School Care is $3.00 a day per child regardless of what time your child/children arrive. Before Care charges will be emailed monthly as part of your Before Care/After Care Statement.
6. Before School Care is supervised by a staff member under the direction of Mrs. Wilson and Mr. Wayne Kissel.
7, There is no registration required for Before School Care and no registration fee. No advanced notice of using Before School Care is necessary.
8. Before School Care is only held on those days when school is in session.
9. Students are free to use Before School Care as needed, either daily, regularly, or on a merely occasional basis.
Most Sacred Heart Catholic School will once again be providing an After School Care Program for children in Pre-School through 8th grade. Our program will be coordinated by Mrs. Wilson and supervised by Mrs. Sara Brockmeyer. The program will run from 3pm-5:30pm each school day. There will be some school days when After Care will not be offered, but parents will be notified well in advance in order to make other arrangements. After Care will not be offered Fridays during Lent.
The After Care Program allows for recreation, socialization, directed activities, and quiet time. Students may use quiet time for the completion of homework. This is not considered tutoring time for students.
The fee schedule is as follows:
|1 Child||2 Children||3 Children||4 Children|
|Over 2 Hrs.||$9.00||$10.00||$11.00||$12.00|
Any child not picked up from school by 3:10pm on a regular school day will automatically be referred to After Care.
The fee is based on an hourly rate.
Registration must be turned in to the school Office on the first day of the school year.
Any child not picked up by 5:30 will incur an automatic $25 Late Fee.
After Care statements will be emailed. Payment must be made immediately using PINK After/Before Care Envelope.
No medication will be dispensed at After Care.
Sign-In and Sign-Out:
Parents/guardians must sign out a child each day. A child can only be released to a person designated by the parents/guardian.
Normally, sign-in and sign-out will take place in the Dining Room. If other activities are going on in the building, a sign will direct the parent/guardian to the correct sign-out spot.
Illness or Injury:
If a child becomes ill during After Care, parents will be notified immediately. The ill child will be monitored by a staff person until the parent arrives.
If a child is injured, first aid will be administered and the parent will be notified. If the injury is serious, emergency measures will be taken.
Children will be given a snack and a drink each day as soon as After Care begins. Please list any restrictions on your registration form in the space provided.
After Care Rules:
Children in the After Care Program are expected to abide by the rules set down for them. Failure to do so will result in the child not being able to continue in the After Care Program. This determination, after consultation with parents/guardians will be made by Mrs. Wilson and Father Joe.
- Children will not be allowed to use electronic devices during after care. (Game Boy, cell phones, etc.)
- Children will not be allowed to return to their classrooms for books, papers, etc.
- Children may not leave their designated play/activity area without the expressed permission of the staff person in charge.
- Each child is expected to tidy up their area after snack, activity, etc.
- After Care staff will not require any student to do homework. Homework may be done at any time during After Care.
- Children are expected to take part in the designated After Care activities or do their homework.
- In keeping with our healthy/nutritious snack and drink policy, children will NOT be allowed to purchase soda/drinks from the soda machine.
- Children may not leave school, go home and return to After Care.
- Any complaints or concerns about After Care should be brought to the attention of Mrs. Wilson or Father Joe.
- Families more than two months behind in After Care payment fees will not be able to use the program until all fees are paid.
TO REGISTER YOUR CHILD FOR MOST SACRED HEART AFTER CARE:
Simply Click the Download form Below fill out the form and upload using the contact form below or Print it out and bring it to the School Office the first day of school. There is no Registration Fee.
If your child uses the After Care without being registered, you will have to register him/her before using After Care again.
Even if your child is not going to use After Care every day, please fill out the registration form. This will help the program be more organized and better able to serve you.
If you have any questions about Most Sacred Heart’s After Care Program, please contact Mrs. Wilson.